DATA PROTECTION AND CUSTOMERS’ RIGHTS
- Planetapl.tv stores personal information of clients, such as name, surname, residence address, e-mail address and other information users provide during registration or during fulfillment of the order. This data is available only to authorized persons or relevant institutions for the provision of necessary services. We undertake not to publish personal data and not to sell it to third parties.
- Planetapl.tv collects data for the purpose of fulfilling the service and for commercial and tax purposes (data is kept for no longer than 10 years).
- Planetapl.tv has the right to use personal and other data in the following cases:
- when requested by the authorities;
- for prevention, detection or other suppression of any unlawful or presumptively unlawful acts;
- for preventing the infringement of rights, theft of property or violation of our security, security of our clients or society;
- The client has the right to refuse the use his/her data in case they are used for other purposes than those specified in the agreement. In order to refuse, the client may call our service department or send a notice to the email address.
The client has the right to withdraw from any agreement prior to its implementation.
The client has the right to request from us the confirmation of operations with his/her data.
The client has the right to request blocking or removal of his/her data from the system, except for those upon which the retention period extends provided that one of the provisions of article 17 of GDPR is met. If the client does not want our system to collect his/her data, we may blacklist him/her.
The client may restrict the right to collect personal data provided that at least one of the provisions of Article 18 of GDPR is met. After the request, we do not collect the client’s data, if there are no valid reasons for using them under one of the clauses of Article 21 of GDPR.
- California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (as defined by applicable California law) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. Planetapl.tv does not currently disclose personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- If you are a California resident, you may be entitled to request certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of personal information (such as your name and contact information) to third parties who wish to contact you or send you promotional information about their products and services directly (as compared to when the third party is acting on our behalf or you have provided your personal information as part of a co-promotion by tv and the third party). If you are a California resident and would like to request a copy of information regarding our disclosure to third parties for their direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year, please send us a letter.
- If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user of the tv Services, you may request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted on the Planetapl.tv Services. To make this request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a detailed description of the specific content or information you would like to remove. Please note that this removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on the Planetapl.tv Services by you as there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal.
- We will continue updating the Data Protection subject to changes in legal, regulatory and functional requirements. These changes will be announced when they come into effect.
- The use of the Planetapl.tv services after the changes have been made is automatically considered to be their acceptance.